Posted on 09/28/2020
You don’t have to be a professional email marketer before you can send wonderful email invites such as party invitations, free invitations, wedding invitations, etc.
Also, you don’t have to spend countless hours trying to come up with great invites.
All you have to do is understand what people want to read and know before choosing to attend your event. Also, you need to create an invitation that sells!
Here are six of the best email invite templates that you can use.
Table of Contents
Say goodbye to generic invitation emails
Sometimes, people lose track of the emails that they get. With more than 269 billion emails being sent and received, that’s a lot of emails to keep track of every single day. That means if your invites end up with the giant pile inside a person’s inbox, chances are they’ll overlook it.
InEvent Email Creator lets email recipients register for an event via the link inside the email. This virtual event invitation places the call-to-action in the following ways:
- The email header
- A hyperlink in the body text
- The final CTA button
Using repetition is how this email template gets recipients to notice the email invite more and interact with it.
InEvent Talks‘ promotional email includes the core elements of an enticing email invite.
We have professionally designed this email to incorporate a striking design from top to bottom, with a combination of colors and patterns that is eye catching
Then, the essential event information (theme, sessions, content) stands out visually as well.
Finally, a colorful CTA is appealing, working effectively to persuade recipients to join the event.
Percolate comes with simple, fascinating designs you can use for your email invites. However, what makes this different from other email-invites software is that it lets you customize GIFs relevant to your event. (Now, who doesn’t like to see GIFs?).
What’s cool about Percolate is that the customized GIFs can relate directly to whatever you are emailing about. For one company, Transition, they included a ping-pong GIF because they were advertising a ping-pong party!
This way, you’re creating an on-brand visual representing your company and capturing the reader’s attention. Your recipients will answer the email invites promptly and won’t forget your company.
If you want to transform your boring all-white backgrounds of an email, and you want to put in as much relevant information as possible, then Opticon is for you!
This email invite lets you keep the aesthetic neat and simple. There are only two bright blue CTA buttons that sandwich the text, making the invite feel clean for the recipient. A simple design, yes, but it can still go a long way when sending invites to potential guests.
“Rather than cluttering your email with different images and colors, consider reverting to a cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing design with Opticon. The blue and white color scheme makes the whole email look very clean and professional,” suggests Veronica Lianson, a tech writer atState Of WritingandAcademized.
It comes as no surprise that Google, one of the world’s most successful companies, knows how to create an amazing event invitation email.
Google Cloud’s event invitation email gives you all the information upfront and is straight to the point. They include the event date, the event location, and the ‘register now’ button in a clean and simple format.
The ‘register now’ button is included a second time after the main body of the email. In just one second, the reader knows all of the necessary details and how to sign up – showing how much Google respects their invitees’ time.
Facebook Developer Conference
Facebook has created many different sub-apps to make the social media experience more fun and more convenient. And with their Developer Conference feature, their invite templates focus on clarity and subtlety. This one is ideal for anyone looking to invite people to live streams (for example, Facebook Live).
In one example email, there are a total of 47 words in the entire mail! This email invited readers to a live stream of an event and contrasted the CTA button with the rest of the text for a simple and effective way to attract viewers.
ANA Masters of Marketing Conference
Backed by the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), JPMorgan presents the Masters of Marketing Conference, which helps brands get recognized through their invites.
Leveraging the event credibility, this email invite lets you convey your message via video, making it more exciting than regular text. It enables you to invite people personally, letting you customize your video by invitees’ names.
“Conveying a message through videos can make the email feel much more intimate and frankly interesting than a plain text email. The fact that you can customize the video to include individual’s names makes it even better,” says George Smith, a content writer atReviewealandUKWritings.
Do you love to tell stories? Then go for WistiaFest!
Not only can you make videos to send to the people on your list of invites. You can also incorporate stories and playful puns to make your event invite sound fun and exciting. Imagine telling a story in a YouTube video – that’s what it feels like when using WistiaFest.
The only significant text that you need is the date, time, and location of your event. Its minimal information and a fun story are crucial to pulling off a successful email invite.
The team at WistiaFest has designed a clever way to hook the reader and increase the click-through rate. That’s by having a pun as the email title and a video that catches the reader’s attention right away!
So, telling a story through video acts as a fun way to get your readers onto the landing page – and it will undoubtedly make your email memorable!
Asana is a project management company, giving teams worldwide the power to organize their projects effectively. In their email, they provide all the information upfront and use an excellent design.
They’ve even bullet-pointed the vital info included in their Virtual Event. These points include how to reduce go-to-market time, strategies to improve product launches, and real-world examples.
So, if you’re sick and tired of the monotony of a plain, faceless email, and you want to get more people to come to your event, consider one of these nine email-invite templates for your next invite venture.
Although these email-invite templates will help you get the ball rolling, you can still learn from them. Whether you consider using them or not, all you need are the following to make your email invites stand out and attract people to your event:
- An effective call-to-action
- Great storytelling
- Unique designs and phrases that stand out
- A good amount of repetition – just enough to grab people’s attention
- Incorporating video
- Creativity (the most important factor of them all)
What are you waiting for? Make your email invitation for events stand out from the crowd today!
About the Author: Katherine Rundell writes for Paper Fellows and Assignment Writing Service. As a marketing professional and strategist at OXEssays, she enjoys researching and writing about topics in marketing trends. In her spare time, she vlogs about fashion and does makeup tutorials online.
Did you like this content?
Check out our blog resources and sign up for our newsletter to keep updated on the latest trends, features, and more regarding virtual events across the world:
- Accessible virtual events: best practices you can implement now
- How to design and host customer-centric events
How do you write a good invitation email for any virtual event? ›
- Time, date, location, and duration of your event.
- Strong calls to action.
- Clean and clear delivery.
- A catchy subject line.
Click the Meetings tab. Select the meeting that you want to invite others to and click Copy Invitation. The meeting invitation will be copied and you can paste that information into an email or anywhere else you would like to send it out.How do you write a professional email invitation? ›
- Write the subject line (if you're sending emails) ...
- Add your letterhead. ...
- Mention the Sender's Address. ...
- Write the Date. ...
- Mention the Recipient's Address. ...
- Include the Salutation. ...
- Write the Main Body of the Letter. ...
- Include the closing and signature.
- Make your event worth attending. ...
- Use Opt-in email marketing sources. ...
- Use sponsored tweets. ...
- Equip your presenters with easy to share content. ...
- Show off the awesome topics and presentations at your event. ...
- Provide a call-to-action. ...
- Have fun.
- Know your market. ...
- Drill down on your KPIs. ...
- Show some personality. ...
- Make promotion easy breezy. ...
- Stream a Netflix-worthy event. ...
- Engage, engage, engage.
You can share the invitation in a few different ways: Clicking the Copy URL button, then paste the URL into an email message to the participants you wish to invite. Click the Copy invitation button, then paste the message into an email to the participants you wish to invite.How do I send a zoom invite in Outlook? ›
- Open the Outlook desktop app and switch to calendar view.
- In the Home tab, click New Event.
- Enter meeting details like the title, location, and guest list.
- Click the three dots in the top toolbar and select Zoom. ...
- Click Zoom and then Add a Zoom Meeting.
- Go to where it says Add required attendees. If anyone is an optional attendee, select Optional instead.
- Type the person's full email address (ex: Joe@example.com).
- Select Invite. They'll receive an email with a link to the meeting.
The good news is: With all the free invitation design templates out there, no one will know your little secret! Choose from wedding, graduation and bar/bat mitzvah invitations, to holiday, birthday, bachelor party invites—and everything in between.What should I write in zoom invitation? ›
An effective Zoom invitation must include all of the key elements that the email recipient will need to join the meeting, including the date, time, and Zoom link. It should also be clear what the meeting is for, who will be attending, and how long it is expected to last.
What is the best email invitation site? ›
We've listed the best online invitation websites below that'll let you get designing right away.
- Minted. ...
- Evite. ...
- Greenvelope. ...
- Etsy. ...
- Paperless Post. ...
- A Concise, Direct Subject Line. ...
- A Proper Greeting. ...
- Proper Grammar, Correct Spelling. ...
- Only Essential Information. ...
- A Clear Closing.
- Promote your event by sending engaging messages.
- Send email messages to the attendees.
- Send event schedules via email.
- Create a personalized email experience.
- Thank all the attendees.
- Take follow up with those who missed the event.
You can choose between 10 to 11 A.M. or 1 to 2 P.M. These hours are the best if you want to cover multiple time zones and gain more attendees. Just make sure to avoid 12 P.M., which is when people are having their lunch.How long is too long for a virtual event? ›
How Long is Too Long for a Virtual Event? Most experts agree that the recommended duration of a virtual event is 3 to 5 hours. If you want to distribute your event across multiple days, you can schedule 3 – 5-hour sessions each day. This ensures consistent levels of audience engagement each day.How do I invite people to my zoom meeting without a host? ›
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- On the Meetings tab, tap Schedule .
- Tap Advanced Options.
- Toggle Allow Participants to Join Before Host to on.
- Click Done to finish scheduling.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under Security, click the Waiting Room toggle to enable or disable it.
Sign in to the Google Calendar app. Tap the plus icon, then Event. Tap the video conferencing drop-down and select Zoom Meeting. Google Calendar will add a Zoom Meeting to your meeting details.Can I send a zoom invite and not be the host? ›
It is possible to start or join a Zoom meeting without the host present, as long as the host scheduled the meeting with specific settings configured. When scheduling a meeting, the host must disable the waiting room feature and enable the setting to allow participants to join before the host.Is there a zoom add in for Outlook? ›
The Zoom for Outlook add-in allows you to manage scheduling within the Outlook web and desktop apps. The add-in can be deployed and configured by Outlook admins and, once installed by users, it allows you to add a Zoom meeting to a new or existing Outlook calendar event.
How do I send a calendar invite in Outlook? ›
- From the Inbox, select New Items > Meeting or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Q.
- From the calendar, select New Meeting or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Q.
- From an email message in the Inbox, select the Reply with Meeting button.
- Write a clear subject line.
- Use a salutation.
- Introduce yourself (if necessary)
- Explain why you want to meet.
- Be flexible about time and place.
- Request a reply or confirmation.
- Send a reminder.
One of the best tools available for you is InDesign – this vector graphics lets you work with a blank canvas to create any kind of invitation using numerous shapes, effects, and other interactive elements.Is there an app to make digital invitations? ›
With the Adobe Express invitation app, it's free and easy to make, save, and share your designs within minutes.What is the best free online invitation maker? ›
- Evite Digital Programs Design. ...
- Paperless Post Baby Shower. ...
- Smilebox Birthday Party. ...
- Pingg Online Party. ...
- Purpletrail Electronic Wedding Card. ...
- Invys Marriage Whatsapp Card. ...
- Punch Bowl Kids Video. ...
- Minted RSVP.
- Open Canva. Launch Canva and type "Email Invitation" in the search bar. ...
- Choose a template. Start with a blank page and customize it to your suit your needs or browse email invitation templates and find your perfect match. ...
- Get creative with features. ...
- Personalize your design. ...
- Publish and share.
Static e-invitation is an E-invitation which is in jpg format. There can be as many inserts based on the events planned for your wedding reflecting one's theme and colour.How do I create a Google form invitation? ›
- Open a form in Google Forms.
- In the top right, click More .
- Click Add collaborators.
- Click "Invite people."
- In the "Add editors" window, add email addresses to share it with others.
- Click Send.
Hi (Recipient's name), I have a personal matter I would like to discuss with you and wanted to arrange a meeting. I've always valued being able to talk to you about anything and would welcome this opportunity. Please let me know suitable dates and times for us to meet.How do you politely ask someone to attend a meeting? ›
I'd love to ask you for a meeting [mention location], at [mention a flexible date and time], where we can discuss this further. Feel free to prefer another time and location if that doesn't work for you.
What do you write in an email when sending meeting minutes? ›
- Thanking people for their time and effort.
- Summarizing any key points covered or discussed during the meeting.
- Outlining action items and owners as well as deadlines for these next steps.
- Attaching or linking to any relevant resources and documents.
- Inviting people to ask questions or reconvene.
- Write a concise subject line.
- State the time and location.
- State a clear purpose.
- Share your meeting agenda.
- Ask attendees to RSVP.
- End with a professional signature and branding.
- Use exclusivity and urgency in your subject lines. The average open rate of all event-related emails is 28%. ...
- Segment your audience. ...
- Deliver a clear value proposition. ...
- Use graphics and visuals to improve your click-through rates. ...
- Personalize your email as much as possible.
- Detail Your Virtual Event and Brand. ...
- Describe Your Virtual Event's Target Audience. ...
- Identify Your Virtual Sponsor Value Proposition. ...
- Mention Key Performance Indicators. ...
- Provide Multiple Virtual Sponsorship Options. ...
- Highlight Virtual Sponsorship Testimonials.
Hi (Recipient's name), I have a personal matter I would like to discuss with you and wanted to arrange a meeting. I've always valued being able to talk to you about anything and would welcome this opportunity. Please let me know suitable dates and times for us to meet.What should a virtual invitation include? ›
- Your child's name and age.
- Date and time of the party.
- Location of the party – which platform you'll be using to host the video call. ...
- Special activity requests from your guests – These will make your party so much more fun! ...
- Your RSVP details.
- Select Schedule a meeting. in a chat (below the box where you type a new message) to book a meeting with the people in the chat.
- Go to Calendar. on the left side of the app and select New meeting in the top right corner.
- Select a range of time in the calendar. A scheduling form will pop open.
- Open Outlook and go to your calendar.
- On the Home tab, select Meeting.
- Choose Skype Meeting or Teams Meeting. For Skype meetings, the call in info is added immediately to the meeting invite. ...
- Fill in the meeting information as needed, including meeting attendees.
- Select Send.
Construct marketing and other messages effectively by using the 5 C's as a guide: Context, Content, Clarity, Color and Carrier. Make the messages simple, engaging, easy to comprehend and with calls to action.What are 5 important components of an effective email? ›
- A Concise, Direct Subject Line. ...
- A Proper Greeting. ...
- Proper Grammar, Correct Spelling. ...
- Only Essential Information. ...
- A Clear Closing.
What is the best platform for virtual event? ›
Best virtual event platforms of 2023 in full
- Zoom. The best virtual event platform. ...
- Microsoft Teams. Tried and tested with multiple app integrations. ...
- Google Meet. ...
- Join.me. ...
- Whereby. ...
- Sound out your speaker(s). ...
- Pre-event polling. ...
- Don't skip on production. ...
- Organise a surprise delivery. ...
- Do a dress rehearsal. ...
- Use your intro wisely. ...
- Create variety with virtual rooms. ...
- Make space for audience interaction.
Most experts agree that the recommended duration of a virtual event is 3 to 5 hours. If you want to distribute your event across multiple days, you can schedule 3 – 5-hour sessions each day. This ensures consistent levels of audience engagement each day.How do you politely ask for a online meeting time? ›
I hope you're doing well. I'd like to schedule a meeting with you next week to discuss [purpose of the meeting]. I'm available [mention two to three available dates and times]. If any of the above times work for you, please let me know by [deadline].How do you politely ask someone to attend an event? ›
When trying to get somebody to attend a meeting, you should try to persuade them it is in their best interests to attend. Give reasons why the meeting is important and in particular why it is important for them. This will make them start to question what they could lose by not going.